Ensures peripheral sealing of the air-tight membrane : SEMIN VAPOUR BARRIER.
Excellent adhesion to most materials with no need for primer : concrete, plaster, stone, coatings, wood, metal...
• Raw materials : hybrid polymer
• Curing System : moisture
• Curing speed : 2.5 to 3 mm per 24 h. (at T=23°C at 50% HR)
• Skin formation : +or- 35 minutes (at T=23°C and 50%HR)
• Specific weight : +or- 1.48g/mL (ISO 1183)
• Shore A : 35 (+/- 5) (ISO 868)
• Maximum admissible movement of seal : 25%
• Tension 100% elasticity: 0.8 N/mm² (ISO 8339-40)
• Tensile strength : 1.1 N/mm2 (ISO 8339-40)
• Yield strength : +or- 230% (ISO 8339-40)
• Shear strength : 1.444 N/mm² (DIN 53283)
• Solvent and isocyanate free
• Temperature resistance: -40°C to +90°C. • Very good moisture resistance
• Colour : Light grey
Cartridge of 290 ml.
Surfaces must be clean, dry and dust and grease free.
The adhesive sealant should be applied around the edges of all vertical and horizontal surfaces, including the wall/floor junction.
Apply a continuous bead of 6-8 mm and finish the vapour barrier as quickly as possible (max 15 minutes), by pressing lightly.
The sealant combines the advantages of a double-sided adhesive tape with those of a reactive adhesive system.
12 months in unopened original packaging, away from cold and extreme heat.
In the same manner as adhesive tape.
Do not use if the temperature is <5°C.