• Trap door: Sheet steel DX51D, galvanised Z275 MA, white coating (RAL9016)
• The extension (fall protection for insulation projecting into roof space): fluted polypropylene 2 mm thick. 375 mm high. Adjusts perfectly to the internal frame of the trap door when fitted
• Insulation: Polyester fibre 220 mm deep
• Joint: Self-adhesive joint with sash made of cellular rubber EPDM (ethylene, propylenedene/monomer
• Special elastomer hardness IRH: 40-90. Max force Mpa 10
• Max temp 6v°C: + 100°C
• Resistance to low temps.: -55°C
Complies with standard NF-EN 13829 for BBC sites (RT 2012).
Quality assurance : Quality control manufacturing checks are integrated into the production process at each stage of production, application and packaging.
Raw materials and bought-in components are subject to the goods inwards quality control system.
Fit to the ceiling.