Traditional plaster for sealing, filling and modelling as well as for small coating work on interior walls and ceilings.
Its fast setting time makes it particularly useful for small projects or when a short waiting time is required.
Express Plaster can be used for :
• Brickwork : Installing distribution partitions in bricks or cinder blocks
• Coating : Coating small surfaces
• Sealing : Sealing of ducts or electrical outlets, junction boxes
• Filling : Holes and cracks
• Modelling : Moulding of small or large parts
25 kg bags on a wrapped pallet.
6 months in original, unopened packaging in a dry place.
Approximately 15 minutes.
To be adapted according to the work.
From 15 to 25 litres of water per bag.
Maximum thickness: 10 to 25 mm.
Brickwork, sealing: As soon as the plaster sets. Coating: 1 to 4 weeks.
Wet the substrates thoroughly before application and work using successive small quantities.