The La Croix solution allows you to quickly couple, assemble or join together two or three sleeves safety. This innovative product from SEMIN facilitates plasterboard fixation.
It allows you to create angles and door or window edges and facilitates the integration of inspection trap doors into supporting structures.
Steel DX 51 D Protection Galva Z275. Resistance 190 hours salt spray exposure.
Can be screwed into wood.
• Compatible with F45 and F47 sleeves
• Can be screwed into wood, using a 3.5 x 35mm screw
• Threading : M6
• Load per piece : 40 Kg = 40 daN
Box of 20 Le Croix
• Clip or slide onto the sleeves, in order to create vertical or horizontal right-angle connections.
• Screw a threaded rod into the centre of the La Croix to create suspended structures.
• The La Croix solutions must be crossed by a primary or supporting structure.
• The two free arms can be used to support secondary sleeves or struts.
• It is possible to cut two sides of La Croix in order to use in the corners of walls, ceilings etc...
The La Croix solutions must be crossed by a primary or supporting structure; the two free arms can be used to support secondary or strut sleeves.